Terms of service
TERMS AND PROVISIONS OF BRAVE FESTIVAL 2018
Wrocław, 13th-22nd July 2018
I. General provisions
1. The Terms and Conditions are issued by the Song of the Goat Theatre Association with its registered seat in Wrocław 50-155, Purkyniego 1, entered in the register of associations, other social organizations and public healthcare entities maintained by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000108979,Tax Identification Number (NIP) 899-23-31-660, REGON 932065647, the organizer of cultural events during "Brave Festival", held between 13th-22nd July 2018 in Wrocław, hereinafter referred to as: "Organizer".
2. The Terms and Provisions are intended for all people who will be staying in any areas where the Event will be taking place. Each person staying in this area in the course of the Event is required to comply with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The aim of these Terms and Conditions is to ensure the right course of and safety during the Event by specifying rules of conduct of people staying at the Event Venue, as well as specifying the rights and obligations of Event Participants.
4. The terms used in the Terms and Conditions listed below shall have the following meaning:
a) ”Event” – means any of the cultural events, including concerts and film screenings which will be held as parts of ”Brave Festival”;
b) ”Ticket” – means an entrance ticket purchased by Event Participant for a given Event;
d) ”Event Venue” – means any of the sites where a given Event is held as well as other sites to which events being parts of ”Brave Festival” can be moved;
e) ”Event Participant”- person who is entitled to participate in the Event on the basis of the Ticket they have;
f) ”Security and Information Services” – means people carrying ID badges placed where they can be easily visible, whose task is to take care of order and safety at Event Venue and to execute rights reserved for the Organizer.
- Tickets are available at:
- Eventim ticket outlets (among others Empik, MediaMarkt, Saturn, Eventim full list)
- online: www.bravefestival.pl / http://www.eventim.pl/ from 31.05.2018
- Festival Centre, Barbara, ul. Świdnicka 8b: 06.07-22.07.2018, 12:00 -18:00
- Cinema tickets at DCF box office: 06.07-22.07.2018 , 9:30-20:30,
- Where the event takes place 30 minutes before it starts, providing seats are available
- At the Event Venue 30 minutes before the Event starts, providing seats are available
2. Detailed Terms and Conditions of Ticket purchase via the Eventim Company and in ticket outlets: http://www.eventim.pl/tickets.html?affiliate=PLE&doc=info/terms
3. Event Participant arriving at Event Venue after the Event starts looses the right to participate in the Event with no Ticket refund entitlement.
4. Children under three sitting on their guardians` laps do not have to hold a Ticket.
7. Tickets purchased by Event Participants cannot be changed or returned with the exception of cases when the Event is cancelled. In such a case ticket cost will be reimbursed by the Ticket seller and exclusively in accordance with the rules specified by the Ticket seller.
8. Ticket cannot be used by Event Participant for any advertising or promotional purposes, including competitions and lotteries, and for other commercial purposes. It is prohibited to resell or attempt to resell Tickets at a price higher than the price specified on the Ticket.
9. Using the Ticket in a manner breaching the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be ground for the Organizer to refuse Event Participant admission, resulting from the Ticket, to Event Venue with no Ticket refund entitlement.
III. Entrance to Event Venue
1. Admission to Event Venue is granted to Ticket holders.
2. Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to and stay at the Event (with no right to Ticket refund) to individuals:
a) who are evaluated by the Organizer as intoxicated with alcohol, drugs and any other substances of similar effect;
b) on whom ruling was made forbidding them admission to mass events or stay in the areas where mass events are taking place, made by the court on a convicted person in connection with conditional suspension of the execution of imprisonment or on a juvenile on the basis of article 6 point 2 of the Act of 26th October, 1982 on Juvenile Delinquency Proceedings.
c) who carry weapons or other dangerous objects or substances specified in point III, par. 2 of these Terms and Conditions;
d) who act aggressively, provocatively or in a manner which may threaten public order and safety;
e) who breach the provisions of these Terms and Conditions as well as order regulations, including separate rules and regulations prevailing on the premises where the Event is held;
f) who wear shoes with metal tips;
i) whose appearance makes identification impossible.
IV. Organization and order rules in the areas where the Event is held
1. Individuals participating in the Event are required to comply with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and follow the regulations prevailing on the premises where the Event is held.
2. It is prohibited to bring in and carry the following at any Event Venue during the Event:
a) alcoholic drinks, narcotic agents and psychotropic substances,
b) weapons or object which may be used as weapons,
c) pyrotechnic materials, explosives and flammables,
d) other dangerous objects (as evaluated by the Organizer), including glass containers.
3. No animals are allowed at Event Venues.
4. No photographing, filming, recording of the Event, including audio recording is allowed at any Event Venue.
5. Security and information services, holding ID badges placed where they can be easily visible, are allowed to:
a) verify individuals` right to participate in the Event, and if no such right is found – evict them from the Event;
b) check IDs to verify individuals` identities,
c) search bags and clothes if suspecting an individual of bringing in or carrying objects specified in point III, par. 2 of these Terms and Conditions,
d) give order instructions to individuals who disturb public order or breach these Terms and Conditions,
e) evict individuals who breach provisions of these Terms and Conditions, especially when they fail to observe order instructions specified in point d) above.
V. Rights and obligations of Event Participants
1. Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Event.
2. Organizer reserves the right to change the date, time and venue of a given Event, as well as to change the artistic programme. In such case the Organizer shall not be held liable to make any indemnity or compensation to Ticket holder. Ticket is non-refundable and remains valid.
3. Organizer has the right to change the Event Participant’s place at Event Venue, including their seat.
4. Admission to Event Venue is at Ticket Holder’s own risk and Ticket Holder shall be held liable for any suffered or caused damage to property or person. Organizer is especially not liable for property misplaced or lost by the Event Participant during the Event.
5. Ticket Holder accepts the fact that admission to Event Venue is tantamount to giving consent to being photographed, audio and video recorded as well as having their image and voice stored, transmitted and publicized, free of charge, for documentation, reporting, marketing and promotional purposes.
VI. Final provisions
1. Any rights of the Organizer pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and generally applicable regulations, including the rights of the Organizer over the Event Participants shall be executed during the Event by Security and Information Services.
2. Event Participant and any other individuals staying at Event Venue may be continuously exposed to level of sound which may cause damage to hearing and other damage to person.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall be in force since 20.05.2018